High Five! It's Friday!!
Yesterday was my first LEG workout on my pre-pre program! It was killer! It was really great actually. I like working my legs so I enjoyed it a lot. And today I'm feeling it a lot! Yeah for me. My hamstrings are just super tight. Good thing I took the time to roll and stretch after the workout or I would be super duper sore.
After returning from my workout I was craving rice chips so guess what? I listened to that craving and ran right over to Whole Foods and bought my Lundberg Rice Chips with Sea Salt. I thought I would just have a serving or 2.
Now, while that's an interesting IDEA, it's not very realistic when we're talking about me and chips. So, as I'm closing in on the last few crumbs in the bag I think, "Hey, I wonder how many calories are in a serving?" Oh, just 140. Great. "Hey, I wonder how many servings are in this bag?" Oh, just 6. That's great...later realizing that was just an extra 840 calories!!!! LOL! Oh well. That's the first "crazy" style binge I've had and at least it was a healthy one at that so I'm totally okay with that.
![]() | |||
| (from yesterday) Turkey Tacos...yum! |
Meals today:
1) 1/4 cup oatmeal, 2 eggs, 3 T yogurt with cinnamon
2) Zucchini & yam loaf - so tasty!
3) Salad with chicken, 1/2 Pink Lady apple, walnuts and dressing (balsamic vinegar, garlic mustard, stevia) - this was a delicious meal actually!
4) Chocolate protein muffins
5) Turkey taco salad with Ezekiel tortilla chips and salsa dressing (homemade tomatillo salsa, yuzu vinegar, stevia)
6) Chicken vegetable soup (homemade of course) with Shirataki fettucine noodles and garlic chili sauce
![]() |
| Carb Free Chicken Noodle Soup & sesame seeds |
Workout today:
Dumbbell shoulder pressing (palms facing in) 3x15, 15 lbs
Side lateral raise (15 lbs) 3x15
Front dumbbell raise (10lbs) 3x15
Triceps dips off weight bench 3x15 superset with ab curl on bench 3x15
Skullcrushers with dumbbells (10lbs) 3x20 superset with decline ab crunch w/ 10lb plate 3x15
One arm overhead tricep extension (10lbs) 3x20 superset with seated knee raise
DONE! Until tomorrow!
Just getting ready to eat my final meal and then it's off to bed because 6am will be here before we know it. Have a great weekend everyone!
Nobody trips over mountains. It is the small pebble that causes you to stumble. Pass all the pebbles in your path and you will find you have crossed the mountain. ~Author Unknown




No comments:
Post a Comment