I stopped at Whole Foods after work to pick up a couple of things. I found a new nut butter. It's called Nuttzo! Omega-3 Multi-Nut Butter. Oh, man, it is TASTY!! It has several nuts and also flax seed both ground and whole. I mean, c'mon! That's a great deal in a little package. I will say that it was not cheap! Not at all. But of course I won't be eating it everyday so I was okay with the little splurge. I like having some things like that around because they make eating more fun, don't you think?
Ingredients: Organic peanuts, organic cashews, organic flax seeds, organic hazelnuts, organic almonds, organic Brazil nuts, organic sunflower seeds, Kosher salt, Vitamin E natural tocopherols to preserve freshness
Nutrition Facts:
Size: 2T
Calories: 180
Fat: 16g 2g saturated
Sodium: 70mg
Carbs: 7g Dietary Fiber 3g Sugar 1g
Protein: 7g
Funny DJ on the radio early this morning talking about Tax Day. At the mention of the latest fact that 43.4% of the population pay no or negative taxes, he had this to say. "I think the the President of the United States (not necessarily this one) but some President should stand up on April 15th and say, 'Thank you. Thank you to all of you that pay your taxes. Thank you for paying your taxes.'" I laughed out loud because that is true. Without the 56.6% of us that DO pay our taxes, America wouldn't function and there certainly wouldn't be anyone running this country for free! LOL!
That's about it. I'm going to watch a movie and head to bed early as always! Hope you all have a fine evening. Tomorrow's Friday! Woohoo! Another week has yet gone away. The weekend looms in the distance! Enjoy the funny quotes. Mark Twain is funny.
No comments:
Post a Comment