So to sum up my meals today in one fine entry, here they are:
1) 4 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/2 small apple
2) lemon blueberry protein muffins, 1/2 cup oatmeal
3) Turkey taco meat, beans, Ezekiel tortilla, tomatoes, salsa
4) 4 oz shrimp, 1/4 cup forbidden rice, cucumber
5) protein shake, 1/2 cup oatmeal, tomatoes
6) 6 egg white veggies scramble rolled up in romaine leaves and topped with kochuchung (spicy Korean bean paste)
7) some kind of protein tea but not sure what yet
I coudlnt' help myself and I gave into temptation and ate a Think Thin Bite, just one. I was just in the mood and it was so tasty. So there's another 100 calories I wasn't really planning on having but it's okay. I enjoyed every little morsel of it! :-)
Workout today:
Standing hamstring curl - 3x15 - 15 lbs
Leg pressdown on assisted pullup machine - 3x15 - 80 lbs
Butt blaster using hamstring curl machine - 3x15 - 30 lbs (LOVE this exercise)
Leg Press - 3x20 - 50 lbs
Squats on Smith Machine - low 3x30 - 20 lbs
Deadlift with cable - 3x20 - 57.5 lbs
Superset with Bulgarian split squat - 3x10 - 10 lb plate
Great workout and I feel good. I'm tired and hoping to sleep better tonight. Last night I went to bed really on time but woke up at about midnight thinking it was almost time to get up! Yeah...not quite! Went back to sleep and slept well the rest of the night. Tonight should be an even better sleep.
Sweet dreams everyone. Get ready to have a phenomenal day tomorrow. (That's not the word of the day, by the way, but I'll find a great one for tomorrow.) Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment