Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Meals

Okay, so I got a little late start today because I was tired and wanted to sleep in a little. I woke up at 7 or so. I ate my breakfast around 7:30/7:45 which is kind of late for me. My meals were as follows:

1) Spelt flakes with "milk"
2) Lemon blueberry flats (I would say muffins but these were from when I forgot the baking soda!)
3) Mochi Pork Stir Fry
4) Salad with chicken & dressing (sesame oil, yuzu rice vinegar, chili garlic sauce, stevia, garlic, ginger)
5) Chocolate protein pancakes
6) Not sure yet - something a little bigger than usual since I'm not having a 7th meal today

I didn't make it back to the gym but I'm okay with that. There's always next week and then those 16 weeks in the summer! I think I'll more than make up for it. Back on the wagon tomorrow anyway.

Oh! By the way, I guess FedEx are not liars after all! They really did try to deliver my protein but it was after the office was closed for the day (8 minutes after to be exact!) I just thought I would clear their name! LOL!!

No comments: