Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
1 cup natural peanut butter (NOT Skippy or Jif, etc)
1/2 cup Splenda
1 egg or 2 egg whites
Combine egg and sugar first then add peanut butter with a spoon. (I actually just put all in a food processor.) Put in freezer for about 30 minutes.
Next, get your mini Ice cream scooper out.. and scoop onto your parchment paper, take a fork and make an impression onto the cookie and flatten. You want to do this in a "T" shape .Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 12 minutes. (Next time I will definitely cook at lower temperature for longer since these burned a little on the bottom.)
I have 3 things marinating right now. I have fish in a olive oil, lemon & herb marinade. I also have my famous Asian Pork Tenderloin that I'll cook tomorrow night. And, finally, I have some chicken tenders in lime, rosemary and garlic. After I see how the fish and chicken turn out I'll decide if I should post the recipes or not so stay tuned.
For dinner I had Top Sirloin w/ Mushrooms & Mashed Cauliflower...yummy! So easy too!
Top Sirloin w/ Mushrooms
6 oz top sirloin, sliced
Salt & pepper
Olive oil spray
1 tsp garlic
Heat pan on medium high and spray with olive oil spray. Add top sirloin and cook till browned. Add garlic and cook 1 more minute.
Mashed Cauliflower
1 head cauliflower
3 cloves garlic
Salt
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter Spray
Steam cauliflower and garlic cloves for about 10 minutes or until very soft. Put in food processor with salt and Fake Butter Spray to taste. Puree to preferred texture. It still tastes like cauliflower but has the texture of mashed potatoes and has NO carbs! Great substitute for mashed potatoes!
I still have some more cooking to do and then it's off to bed as tomorrow starts another work week. Get some good sleep and let's make this week a really excellent one!


No comments:
Post a Comment