Saturday, April 17, 2010

Good morning, good morning!!!

Are you up yet? Ready for an excellent Saturday? It looks like it's just going to be a gorgeous day! Just GORGEOUS!!!

I already hit the gym for my 35 minutes of elliptical 12-14 incline and 5 resistance. That seemed a little easy to me but I didn't want to push it too hard since I will be hitting the track later today for that workout and in the meantime I remember how my little friend (my knee) was feeling after my overdoing it last Saturday. I ate breakfast and I'm getting ready to put some laundry in and do a little housekeeping while that's going. It's going to be a great day, I'm telling you!!!

Later today I'm going to try to address Essential Fatty Acids (EFA's) and see what all of you think since I am no scientist and also no nutritionist. I'll just be supplying what info I can and would be interested to see if any of you know more or differently. It's a confusing topic to me.


Like a plant that starts up in showers and sunshine and does not know which has best helped it to grow, it is difficult to say whether the hard things or the pleasant things did me the most good. ~Lucy Larcam, American poet (1824-1893)

 

No comments: