Yep, I sure have...I did my 45 minutes on the stepmill this morning with no problem!! Just plowed right through it. I think the key is to use the different workout buttons. I chose one (I think it was Fat Burner) for the beginning and then got bored of it about 30 minutes in. So I stopped it and restarted it on Speed Training. I think next time I may have to use Speed Training for the entire workout because it varies levels A LOT and often. Woohoo!
Later today I head back to the gym for a HEAVY hams and glutes workout. Yes, we're bringing the booty back and lifting it up. :-) Let's see how high we can get it!!!
Two meals down. First was Spelt Flakes with protein powder "milk". Delicious! I love that meal. Very easy. Second meal was 4 egg whites and oatmeal with cinnamon. Tasty too.
Oh, I have some BAD news! My iPod Nano has died. Frozen screen. Can't do anything. I'm going to take it to the store and see if there's anything they can do to reset it. Thankfully I still have my Shuffle so at least I have some music. Yeah!
I don't have much planned today so I'm going to take it easy. We'll see what the day brings. It's kind of a weird day weather wise. I should go nap. Yep, nap at 10am! I'm awesome!!
No comments:
Post a Comment