Monday, April 12, 2010

My reward for my early morning workout

I got rewarded this morning for waking up at 5:15 and getting to the gym. When I came out there was a beautiful HUGE rainbow!! So pretty. I just love the wonders and magic of nature and that is one I don't get to see too often. I did 45 minutes on the treadmill this morning at 15% incline and between 4.4 and 4.6. I had 4 egg whites and crockpot oatmeal (yeah, not so much!) with apples and walnuts. I thought that recipe sounded good but I don't like really mushy oatmeal and that was basically what that was so like I said...not so much!

Tomorrow is Thomas Jefferson's birthday so I'll leave you with this quote until later today.


“Do you want to know who you are? Don't ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you.” ~Thomas Jefferson (American 3rd US President (1801-09). Author of the Declaration of Independence, 1762-1826)

No comments: