Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday! Superb Friday!

So how's everyone's Friday so far? Enjoying it? Do you feel superb? I hope so! I got up early as usual and hopped on the treadmill at the gym, easily did my 35 minutes at 15% between 4.6 and 4.8! So great. That's faster than usual for me and it felt really good. I really enjoyed my cardio today. My body feels good and that makes all the difference. I took my myo-ball to the gym with me so I rolled on that when I was finished with my cardio. It felt great!

I made apple walnut pancakes this morning for breakfast! Soooo delicious. Simply mix 1/2 an apple (grated), 1/4 cup oat flour, 1/4 cup protein powder, 2 egg whites, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, 3/4 t baking soda, water to texture. So easy! Not the greatest picture but you get the idea. I got to eat SIX pancakes. I was in heaven!!

Now I think I'm going to eat some apple oat protein muffins and then later have some more of my Thai Basil Chicken from last night. I'm also going to make some more muffins to carry with me today. I'm going to be out and about so I better be prepared. I'll also take some nuts and some protein powder, just in case!

It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day. It was only 48 degrees this morning when I went to workout so I'm hoping for some kind of warm up as the day goes on. Have a SUPERB Friday and I'll be checking back in later!

No comments: