I had an outstanding early morning workout and did my 45 minutes on the stepmill mostly at levels 4 and 6. Level 4 for single step and 6 for every other step. I didn't want to get too crazy since I was in a little pain after my last stepmill workout. I'm feeling good, walking tall.
I've had 2 meals already. 1st meal was 1/2 cup oatmeal with 1/2 an apple grated into it, 4 egg whites. 2nd meal was lemon blueberry protein muffins and 1/2 cup oatmeal. Just finished that. My next meal will be in a couple of hours and it's going to be tasty. I made some turkey taco meat and I'll be having that with 1/4 cup beans, tomatoes, salsa and an Ezekiel tortilla. Yummy!
A couple of outstanding quotes are below. I have never heard of Mayor Taylor so I looked him up and he has a fascinating story and was an incredible athlete. If you would like to read more about him, here's the Wikipedia link: Major Taylor
“The higher your energy level, the more efficient your body The more efficient your body, the better you feel and the more you will use your talent to produce outstanding results.” ~Anthony Robbins, American Advisor to Leaders
_________________________________________________
"Clean living is the cardinal principle in the lives of the world's greatest athletes, as the phenomenal performances of these outstanding characters will obviously show." ~ Marshall Walter "Major" Taylor (1878-1932, American cyclist)