Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!

Did the Easter Bunny visit you last night? Just wondering because he didn't visit me! But maybe he knows I wouldn't eat any of the things he would leave me anyway. LOL!! Hope you all have a fantastic Easter. The weather is kind of weird here. It's supposed to rain overnight tonight and it's just cool and cloudy today.

I've been eating all right with family in town. Nothing too terrible. The other night I probably ate way too much white rice for my body to handle but that's okay. I enjoyed it and it's nice to be out with people you enjoy. I finally got to watch The Blind Side. What a great movie and amazing story. Like I was saying to my family it sure makes me feel like I give nothing of myself and my time. It was like watching the CNN Heroes show. It's just a reminder that I need to do more to help those in need. I really do. I will do that more when I have more time after the competition.

Yesterday I got in a quick workout before meeting up with the family. I worked shoulders, tris, abs and did a quick HIIT workout on the elliptical. I don't usually do weights in the morning and I can't say that I really enjoyed it either. It was kind of weird to do it in the morning. I felt weak and less flexible so I won't normally be doing that. Really my best workout time is mid afternoon I think. I am getting more used to morning cardio but I doubt that will remain my schedule post-competition but I'll let you know.

Have a great Easter and I'll be back here tomorrow! Wow! Monday already!


An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good!'



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Easter! (better late then NEVER from the Charoons) I am so glad you finally watched the Blind Side. So happy you enjoyed it too! Okay, seriously need to tell you about my family Easter luncheon. I really need to start eliminating some of these family members...pretty much just keep my mom dad bro and sis...the rest can go find a ditch to rot...xoxo