1) 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop protein
2) 4 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal
3) 4 egg whites, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1/8 cup walnuts, 1 Orange Cranberry Cereal Bar
4) 5 oz pork chops w/ sherry mushrooms with Smoky Spicy Mashed Cauliflower
5) 1/2 cup Voskos and 1 Orange Cranberry Cereal Bar
6) 4 oz broiled tilapia, Mighty Green Smoothie with 1/4 avocado
7) Peanut Butter Protein Shake with 1 scoop protein powder and 1 T peanut butter
Right on track. Maybe the cereal bars need to be knocked down to 1 a day but they're just really THAT good! LOL! My friend even told me that she has to stop making them. I asked her why? They didn't turn out well? And she said, "No, because they're so good I can't stop eating them!" Hahaha! Nice to know I'm not the only one that likes my creation.
I also did my Back and Plyo Legs workout yesterday and it felt great. When I don't do that workout I struggle at enjoying my back workout but that one for some reason I really enjoy. I switched it up a little since I have a new love affair with the Hammer Strength Iso-Lateral Row. LOVE it! So I put that in instead of the seated cable row. Also subbed Hammer Strength Iso-Lat Pulldown for the DB row and supersetted with controlled jumps holding a plate. Finally, I used a straight bar instead of a rope for the Straight Arm Lat Pulldown. Great workout and one I really LOVE. Felt great!
Today's meals have been good since it's a high carb day. LOVE my carbs. Always have and always will! I'll post my full mealplan later today or tomorrow. Also did my Hammies and Glutes workout and man! That workout takes it outta me!!! So hard! So so hard! But so rewarding and great when I'm finished. LOVE that too! Wow! I LOVE a lot of things today apparently! Hahaha!!!
Improvements and changes with that workout:
- Added more weight to my Bulgarian split squat but dropped the reps so 65# and 8 reps instead of 40# and 10 reps
- Increased my hip thrust weight to 60# for same reps (12) - Good job me!
- Removed the supine lying ham curl and also the back extensions
- Kept in the single leg back extensions and increased from 2x10 to 3x8. TOUGH!
I'm off to study. I'll be back though. You can't get rid of me that easily! Have a fantastic day!
Without continual growth and progress, such words as improvement, achievement, and success have no meaning. ~Benjamin Franklin
2 comments:
hi erin, just stumbled upon your blog - look forward to reading it, it looks interesting esp. the recipes! cheers, amanda
Thanks so much Amanda! Hope you find some things on here you like. Thanks again for stopping by!
Post a Comment