Friday, March 4, 2011

Dragon tongue beans?

Heard of them? No? Seen them? They're quite cool looking, don't you think?
Dragon tongue beans
 The guy in the produce section at Whole Foods was cracking me up, going on and on about how people all over the world eat all different kinds of foods and we shouldn't be scared to try different things. I think he had NO idea who he was talking to!!!! LOL!!! I'm the queen of trying different things!!! He should have bowed down to me. But he didn't realize my royalty! It's okay, I forgive him!
Erin, the Queen of Trying Different Things
Getting ready to cook these and also make some microwave kale chips. Yummy! Yeah, I need a dose of veggies! I'll let you know how they turn out! I've read they lose all their purple when they are steamed so I'm thinking of just having them raw. I like raw beans anyway. I'll keep you posted. Ta ta for now!!

No comments: