Friday, April 15, 2011

WOOHOO!!! IT'S FRIDAY!!!

http://www.smileycodes.info
Okay, I'm not going to lie. I love Fridays. But some Fridays I love more than others. For some reason I'm really happy that it's Friday today! Maybe it's the craziness that has been my apartment this week. Maybe it's the fact that the weather is GORGEOUS! Maybe it's because we've been understaffed this week (as we will be next week too)! Whatever the reason I'm happy happy happy it's Friday!! WAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I slept in this morning. Getting up at 4:40 or so yesterday morning so I could my workout in before returning home to get ready for work since I absolutely had to be on time made yesterday a long day. I thought sleep was more important than working out. I'll do that later today.

Last night's meal was so delicious and perfect. And...I have leftovers! Oh yes! And extra sauce! So guess what? Lunch is going to be the same but with the shrimp over brown rice pasta or maybe soba noodles! Oh boy! I can't wait. I want to go to lunch NOW! But it's still several hours away. So sad!

I'll fill you in later about the workout and my opinion of my Peanut Shrimp over pasta! Keep up the good spirits! Spread them around a little. It makes it fun for everyone! Give someone an unexpected wink, hug, handshake, smile or laugh! You'll see...try it!


No one is in control of your happiness but you; therefore, you have the power to change anything about yourself or your life that you want to change. ~ Barbara de Angelis

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony. ~Mohandas Gandhi

No comments: