Oh, yes I bought this little taster package of Cacao Bliss yesterday!
Let me just say that I am VERY glad I just bought the taste size because that thing is DELICIOUS!!!!! For all you chocolate lovers, boy oh boy is this for you! Oh yes! I am not even a chocolate lover but I know some good tasting chocolate items when I taste one and this is definitely one! I'm scared to have it in my house but I'm going to buy a real jar of it at some point because it is divine! Yes, I'll graduate to this size.
This would definitely be a "face your fears" purchase though! I mean look at it...oh my goodness!!! It's too too good! I've seen this at the store for a long time and never bought it but when I saw the sample pack yesterday I thought I had better buy it and I did. TRY it if you haven't! You'll love it! These are the ingredients and nutrition info:
Ingredients: 100% Organic Coconut Butter, 100% Organic Extra Virgin coconut Oil, 100% Organic Agave Syrup, 100% Organic Cacao, 100% Organic Cacao Butter
There you have it! I think everyone I know should try it. I opened the package and squeezed out a little taste and next thing I know I'm sitting there with my long spoon cleaning out the inside of the package and enjoying each and every blissful moment. YES, it's THAT good!!! So that was my dessert last night. Yes, just a packet of Raw Cacao Bliss! It was perfect and heavenly!


No comments:
Post a Comment