Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday's Food Log & A REST DAY!

Yes! I'm doing an excellent job! Good job me!

1) 3 eggs, 1 egg white with salsa, oatmeal w/ 1/4 cup applesauce & cinnamon
2) 4 slices of  Jamie Eason's Cinnamon Swirl Bread
3) 1 cup spelt flakes cereal dry (because I was starving and had the box in my car!) then Spaghetti Squash with mushroom sauce and shrimp
4) 1/2 cup cottage cheese mixed with 1 cup pineapple and fresh ground black pepper (okay, I know what you're thinking because I thought that once too but all you have to do is try it and you'll understand! It's so tasty!)
5) 1/4 cup oatmeal
6) Ground chicken (4 oz) with Greek seasonings, chicken broth, green beans and 1/4 cup white beans, 1 T macadamia nut oil  - this was such an odd combo but super tasty...SURPRISE!
7) Chocolate peanut butter shake with 1 1/2 T PB - so delish!

Again if you haven't tried macadamia nut oil, go out and "get you summm"! It's so delish and just gives a richness to your foods and as I've mentioned before it has a high smoke point so it doesn't turn to transfat when you cook with it on high heat. Yes, it's kind of pricey but it's nice to have variety in your fats - nut butters, nuts, oils, etc. C'mon! Try it! Hahahaha!

No comments: