Thursday, April 7, 2011

Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch!

Okay, yes, I have a confession to make! Yes, it's true. There are few food items that make me lose control but on that list are: potato chips, brown rice chips, saltines, bread with butter, french fries and...Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch!!! So, needless to say, I don't keep those things in my house because they are DANGEROUS and DISASTROUS for me! LOL!!!

Hello my little friend!
Well, since my nieces were visiting, my fine brother (their uncle of course) bought them a box of this cereal! So kind of him. Since they were staying with me the box was at my house and since they didn't eat it all, I was left with about half a box. Well, smart girl that I am I resisted but never threw them away. Then Tuesday night I don't know what happened but I thought I needed to get rid of that cereal. So what did I do? Put it in the trash?!? Oh no...that would be a sin! No no no!!! I am much smarter than that. I decided to have a bowl or two...or maybe in the end about SIX bowls!!!!!!! No, unfortunately I'm not joking. I'm pretty sure I ate about 6 servings of this deliciousness!!!!

So after such an incredibly amazing fall from grace I thought I would really have a bad workout the next day since I wasn't properly fueled but guess what? I didn't! I had the best workout I've had in a LONG time! So what does that teach me? Unfortunately not what I wanted it to. I wanted to feel bad, have a bad workout and just in general know that I shouldn't do that again. But I didn't get any of those feelings.

Don't worry...I know better than to do that again. I will not have such cereal in my house. That's just an accident binge waiting to happen. And I'm pretty sure we shouldn't do that. So while I suffered no ill consequences I know better but it sure was fun while it lasted!

Today I'm back on track and eating right. I started out my morning with a matcha green tea protein shake (so delicious...tastes like green tea ice cream so if that's your thing you're going to want to jump on THIS bandwagon!) and oatmeal with orange emulsion and almond butter with a side of fresh pineapple! Oh man! I LOVE pineapple! It's the bestest in the whole wide world! Hahaha!!

Up and at 'em this morning for a good 40 minutes of fasted cardio. Feeling good is all I can say. Feeling strong and motivated. What more could you want, right? Yes! Here we are rounding out the week. Tomorrow's Friday and it'll be all downhill from there! Have a fantastic day!!!!


“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.” 
~Oscar Wilde

No comments: