Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Visions of Cinnamon Swirl Bread

Last night I went to sleep while visions of cinnamon swirl bread danced in my head! I added my photo to that recipe. I can't wait to eat it again today. I almost started out my morning with that but then I thought I would use it as reward food later! HA! I mean...look at it...makes you drool practically doesn't it?

So needless to say my review on this is definitely a 10 out of 10 on several counts.
Flavor: 10
Easy to make: 10
Easy to eat: 10!!
Good macronutrient breakdown: 10

When I made it I added about 8 walnut halves chopped up just for a little texture. I think that added a little sumpin' to it! TASTY!!!!! I have figured something out. I LOVE bread as you all know by now. Unfortunately for me I also know I can't eat it with wild abandon without my body suffering some of the repercussions of it! So if I can make protein muffins and bread, that really helps take the edge off of the "bread NEED". So yes, more loaves of this bread, zucchini loaf, and protein muffins to come! Yes, great plan!

That's it for now. I really must go get some things done now. Have a fantabulous day! WOOT WOOT!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Okay, I need to make this bread. You've got me all worked up about it =) I love bread too!!

Erin said...

Yes, definitely do that Lisa! Let me know what you think!