So, the lowdown....I did not go to the gym. My knee is almost back to normal so that's great! I slept really well last night so that's also great. I woke up feeling refreshed, knee felt pretty good, I could breathe (though I was sneezing a lot - allergies!). It was a good Friday morning for me. I will be hitting the gym tomorrow for the first time in over a week. Sooooo excited! Can't wait!
Yesterday I got my book I ordered the other day: Apolo Anton Ohno's Zero Regrets and I have to say that it is fantastic so far. It's highly motivating and helps me understand that I really need to live my life with zero regrets. Go at everything in my life 100%. Decide what to do and then do the darn thing! That's it. There is no other way. LOVING this book BIG TIME! Wish I could read faster! Hee hee! He may not be for everyone but I find it HIGHLY motivating!
I'm ready for the weekend and I think it's going to be great. I have a lot to do in the next couple of weeks and beyond so I better get it started early tomorrow! Have a great day and an even better weekend!
“The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.” ~Vince Lombardi

2 comments:
You're so cute. :)
Hee hee. Thanks Lacey! ;-)
Post a Comment