Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FINALLY! United with my protein shake!!

So today I wasn't supposed to be at work all day but I was there much longer than I was planning on being. Lucky for me I was quite well prepared with food. But the one thing I didn't have and really wanted was my protein shake. I had the powder but I wanted it all blended and "fancy" so I had to wait till I got home. Well, what normally takes only about 10 minutes to get home ended up taking me about 30. LOVE road construction. It's soooo fantastic! But I did eventually get home and the shake was all the better for my waiting. Mmmmm...so tasty! I LOVED it. I ended up having a "mocha" shake with 1 cup almond milk, a little less than 1 tablespoon Dandy Blend, 1 scoop chocolate protein powder, 10 ice cubes. YUM!!!!!

For those of you that don't know about Dandy Blend, well let me tell you. It's a great substitute if for some reason you have to quit drinking coffee. It tastes very similar to it but also has other health benefits. Check out the site and you'll see what it has to offer. It's kind of spendy but it lasts a while and it's nice for a change or when you want that coffee taste late in the day without the caffeine.

Food was on point today and I experienced some hunger. I guess that's what happens when you taper your calories, huh? Yeah, I think so. My plan is still not fully configured but I have a general idea and I'll get it more configured by the end of the week. In the meantime I'm eating veggies when I'm hungry so "good job" me! Feeling better already just having acknowledged my issue (general fluffiness).

Goodnight y'all. Tomorrow's another day. Big things and big dreams! That's what it's all about. Dream BIG....ANYTHING is possible!

1 comment:

A Fine Balance said...

interesting! I will definitely take a look at Dandy Blend!