![]() |
| Hello my little friend! |
Forgot to update you all on how I fared with the allergies and my skating expedition. Well, the allergies were no problem whatsoever. Claritin is amazing! Gosh, am I becoming a doper? Haha! So, let me just say this about inline skating. I LOVE IT! And even though it's not easy I really enjoy it. When I went on Tuesday I was basically running sprints on my skates. I would set a street to skate to and then push it as hard as I could! It was awesome and TOUGH!!! But I loved it! What can I say? I love competing with me. I'm the perfect competition for myself!
So when I was finished I took off my headphones, put on my flip-flops and strolled around the beautiful neighborhood. It's so beautiful and relaxing and I made a note to do that more often. I really just don't do it often enough. I slept like a baby that night.
So is inline skating still my best friend and still the best cardio workout for me? I would say yes, definitely! I LOVE it. I love the challenge and all the muscles it works and the fact that I can "sprint" on my skates. It's fantastic! And I get to be outdoors. Yep, it's the best!

No comments:
Post a Comment