Great workout this morning, great workout tonight. Feeling good...NO...feeling great!! Yep! It's just so great to feel great!
Yes, through this prep I've had my ups and downs but I have to say that the ups happen much, much more than the downs. I can't even explain it. Quite honestly I just keep being surprised because I thought I was really going to struggle through it but it hasn't been that hard at all and I don't think I took into account the mental strength you get from accomplishing your daily goal, weekly goal and all the while on my way to my final goal. I don't think I realized what it would do for me mentally. Twice in the past couple of weeks people have said to me that I seem "so happy" and "just at peace". They're right. I am. I just keep proving to myself that anything is possible. That's all there is to it. Last week I thought I would really have a setback week because of my back but NO, I didn't. Not at all. And if anything I came back even stronger this week than I have been. CRAZY!!
It just makes me realize my potential and how much growing I can do in my lifetime and I think that ignites the spark that keeps me going each day at the gym, in the kitchen, getting to bed early. Of course all those things help. All this is made much easier with the help of all my dear friends and my online support network. Moral support is just as key as anything else in this endeavor.
So here are my meals for today:
1) 6 egg whites, 1/4 cup oatmeal
2) Chai protein muffins with Nuttzo!! - YUMMY!!!
3) Thai Shrimp Burger with Coleslaw - AGAIN YUMMY!!!
4) 8 egg whites, 1/4 cup oatmeal
5) STEAK salad with horseradish dressing - OMG! WAY YUMMY!
6) 7 egg whites, sugar snap peas
7) Chocolate protein cake OR may do a slight experiment to try to use my Walden Farms caramel sauce - I'll let you know
Workouts:
Fasted AM - 40 minutes total - I broke it up so 15 minutes treadmill 4.4-4.6 at 12-15 % incline, then 15 minutes stepmill Level 9 speed training, then 10 more minutes treadmill 4.6-4.8 at 15% incline
Heavy shoulder workout then more cardio - 30 minutes - 15 minutes stepmill (same as morning), 15 minutes treadmill 4.6-4.8 at 15 % incline
That's it for me. I'm going to make my final meal and head to bed. Night night.
"...happiness gives us the energy which is the basis of health." ~Henri-Frédéric Amiel (Swiss philosopher, poet, critic)
2 comments:
Your meals are so yummy!
I would be excited too and would wake up in a hurry to start eating! ahaha :) xxx
Exactly! Hysterical, isn't it? Can't wait for AM cardio to be done to hit my food! How fantastic is that?
Post a Comment