Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Day of Gratitude and Positive Attitude

So, I can't let this whole bulging disc thing stop me. So I decided the best way to beat the pain is to be thankful for all I have that is going right. So here's my list so far today...and it's ONLY 10:00am!!

  • Waking up in a most comfortable bed with a roof over my head
  • Sleeping well through the night
  • Means to pay for all the things that get me to the gym - gym membership, workout clothes, car, car insurance, gas, workout shoes, water bottle
  • Having my physical health to knock out 40 minutes on the treadmill at 4.5-4.6 on 15% incline
  • Friends and family and all of you for the support to continue on my journey
  • FOOD!! - my ability to cook and cook well
  • Breakfast...BREAKFAST...FOOD!! LOL!!
  • My job and coworkers
  • Life, joy, love, happiness
  • Great new goal and journey and again the means to afford to reach my goal
  • Gina's member website
  • Oh, and WATER of course! Where would I be without that?
 That's it for now. I'm going to continue on with this mode of thinking all day and we'll see where I end up at the end of the day. I feel great so far...


   

“When you are grateful fear disappears and abundance appears” ~Anthony Robbins


1 comment:

Claudine said...

I love this quote Erin! You should post it on GA's ;)