Cinnamon Danish with Toasted Almonds and Caramel (A Frankenfood Concoction)
So this was spawned off of the Chocolate Protein Cake recipe and I have to say that I'm very pleased with the result. I know it's not totally carb free but 1 T coconut flour only has 30 calories, 1 gram fat, 4 g carbs, 1 grab protein.
3/4 scoop protein (I used Muscle Gauge Cinnamon Bun)
1 T coconut flour
1/4 t baking soda
1/8-1/4 t granulated stevia
2 egg whites
1 T applesauce
2-4 Capella drops (cinnamon danish swirl)
water
1 T sliced almonds, lightly toasted
1-2 T Walden Farms caramel dip
Mix all together in a mug and microwave for 1-2 minutes. Remove and run knife around edge of cake. Empty onto plate. Cut in half. Heat desired amount of caramel dip and spread on top of cake then sprinkle almonds over. Yummy!

No comments:
Post a Comment