Monday, July 26, 2010

Guess where I found my mojo!!!

At the beach!!!!!! That's right...who knew it was so close? LOL!

On Saturday after I went to the show I went and trained hams and glutes heavy and hard. Great workout! Then I just couldn't be indoors one more minute and I took my cardio outside. I did about 30 minutes of inline skating and then I pushed it and did about 25 minutes of skate sprinting uphill and against the wind. FANTASTIC!!!!!!! Very, very hard! Can we just say HELLO HAM-GLUTE TIE-IN?!? Yowza!!

That was it for me. I found my mojo right there at the beach, on my blades, my good ol' buddies! I've missed them so. I asked Gina about it and we've added that into my program so I can either do bike sprints or skate sprints! WAHOO!!!!! So, so happy about that. I love me some outdoors, ya know!!

Besides that I also get steak again this week...TWICE! Oh, yes, that's right. My body really did well with that so Gina put it in again. Soooo excited! So needless to say, it's going to be a great week.

Got up this morning and knocked out my 40 minutes AM fasted cardio. 10 treadmill 4.4 @ 15% incline, 20 stepmill - level 10, 10 treadmill 4.6-4.8 @ 15% incline. Came home and ate my oats with rhubarb - yum and my egg whites with eggs & lemon peel - addicted. My second meal was zucchini loaf and I'm headed into my 3rd meal now - Couscous and Mushroom Stuffed Ronde de Nice and pork. Yum! Better hurry and get to it since I'm very hungry today. Yep, I'd say that my metabolism is picking up. That's great! 


So, off to a very successful week. I get to meet with Gina this week as well as meet up with some friends from Dallas. Woot woot! It's going to be a very fine week indeed!!



Don’t let what you can’t do interfere with what you can do. ~Author Unknown

Never be satisfied with what you achieve, because it all pales in comparison with what you are capable of doing in the future. ~Rabbi Nochem Kaplan



2 comments:

Claudine said...

What a mojorrific post! :)

Do you remember, I found my mojo at the park too last year... There is something about being outside. We feel soo free!

Yeah to you!!!

Erin said...

LOL! Mojorrific! Love it!

Yep, nothing like the great outdoors! I DO remember when you found your mojo at the park. See? We really are sisters!!! LOL!