Friday, July 2, 2010

Have a PHENOMENAL Friday!!! Woah! My energy is off the HOOK!!!

I can't calm down today...I'm hyped up! Watch out world!! Seriously I don't even think my feet are touching the ground today. SO AWESOME!!! WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!

I have to say that this is the first time in my prep or since I've been working with Gina (so since January) that I've actually gotten that burst of energy I hear people talk about after their high carb day. But that is me today. Woah!  is all I can say. I had a hard time even stretching after my workout this morning because I felt like my energy was just bouncing all over my body, in my head and just all around me. CRAZY!! For me to not be able to calm down and enjoy my stretching is a very weird thing. Too bad I had to get to work or I could have done my bike sprints! Oh well. Maybe I'll do those later today, particularly if my energy keeps up like this.

The funny thing is that I didn't even sleep that well or that long last night and I was still wired! What a strange thing...hmmm...kinda makes one wonder! LOL!!

So, AM cardio done (4.7-4.8 on 15% incline for 20 minutes, stepmill on Level 12 for 10 minutes)! 2 meals already done and the day is just cruising along. I had 1/2 cup of oatmeal for breakfast with my protein shake mixed with my favorite Lupicia tea (Paradise Green) and then my 2nd meal was zucchini loaf...LOVE that! So, I only have 1 more workout and 5 more meals and then I'll call it a day!

This weekend I am going to get my work done on Saturday so that I can relax and do whatever on Sunday and Monday. Of course I will still be at the gym 2 times on both of those days but I will also make a point to relax, hopefully get a little sun at some point!! Yes, it's going to be a great weekend. What a start so far, huh? Maybe some of it has to do with the fact that I slept in about a half hour more this morning and so when I headed out to the gym, the sun was on the rise and there was NO marine layer to burn through so it was already sunny...maybe that's part of it anyway. Who knows?!? All I know is that I'm enjoying the energy and looking forward to my weekend and see how the rest of this really incredibly phenomenally fantastic day unfolds!!!

I'll keep you posted through the weekend, I think! But if I don't have a TERRIFIC FOURTH OF JULY!! Yeah for our independence! America ROCKS!!



All the breaks you need in life wait within your imagination. Imagination is the workshop of your mind, capable of turning mind energy into accomplishment and wealth. ~Napolean Hill

3 comments:

Claudine said...

Happy 4th! xxx

Claudine said...

I'm already addicted to your blog, btw...hahah

Erin said...

I'm so glad you're addicted to my blog. It just makes me want to write more! Love your new avatar!