Saturday, July 17, 2010
8 WEEKS OUT!!!! Halfway there!!
Sleep=ENERGY!!
Yeah! I slept well last night. Having the AC in my room helped tremendously. I guess at some point it turns off by itself so I had to turn it back on and then went right back to sleep. Aaaahhh...I have a new respect for sleep! I really do.
So, here are some stats along this journey I've been doing. The dates are August 2009, May 2010 (15 weeks out) and today (8 weeks out).
Weight: 165, 139, 129
Body fat: 33%, 19.3%, 17.2%
Lean mass: 110, 112, 107
I personally don't like the low weight...more on this later. But I am glad that I haven't lost much lean mass. I don't really want that number to get much lower though. I want my muscle to stay!
Already up and at 'em at the gym with my 40 minutes of fasted cardio split between the treadmill (yeah! my blister's almost gone) and stepmill. It actually seemed very easy today. Hmmm...don't know why. I ate 2 meals already, just 5 to go. I wonder how sick of eggs I will be by the end of all this. Right now I just keep making the same thing - egg pancake, spread my oatmeal on top of it, sprinkle a little sea salt, fresh cherry tomatoes or mini heirloom, grated lemon zest. I like this combo, I really do. But at some point I might just crack!! Pun intended! LOL!!!
I wrote out my to-do list for today last night and I think I really better get started on that right about now. So until later, keep cool as a cucumber and enjoy your day and weekend!!
I know this song is older but I heard it last night and I just love the lyrics. So true...the rest is still unwritten! Live your life with arms wide open!!!!
Lyrics:
I am unwritten, can't read my mind, I'm undefined
I'm just beginning, the pen's in my hand, ending unplanned
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten
Oh, oh, oh
I break tradition, sometimes my tries, are outside the lines
We've been conditioned to not make mistakes, but I can't live that way
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten
Staring at the blank page before you
Open up the dirty window
Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find
Reaching for something in the distance
So close you can almost taste it
Release your inhibitions
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else, no one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten
The rest is still unwritten
The rest is still unwritten
Oh, yeah, yeah
Labels:
bodyfat,
progress pics,
video,
weight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Vavavoooumm! Erin!!!
Your stats are incredible! 36 lbs lighter already! You must be soooo happy :) I can predict that these last 2 months will be amazing... Don't worry about lean mass, it's normal when you're loosing a lot the first time. When you'll be stabilized, and for the next comp, it will not move anymore.
8 weeks... My Gosh! Don't blink, you could miss it ;) xxx
Don't blink!! LOL! That's how I feel about the first 8 so I'm sure you're right!!
So glad you're getting your AC!!! You are going to be one happy and energetic gal come tomorrow. Yippee!!
Post a Comment