So my cardio was increased this week, totaling 520 minutes!! Twice a day 7 days a week! Yep! And then training 5 days a week and skate or bike sprints 2 times a week as well. So, what kind of time are we spending working out? Let's just figure that out for a sec. Hmmm...about 14-15 hours a week! Wow! That's a lot. Add that to hours of cooking and eating, working full time, cleaning, laundry, drive time, the whole 9 yards...yep! I see why not many people do this even as a hobby! But I'm enjoying it. I must say. Didn't think I would ENJOY it but I am. So that's cool.
At the beginning of my prep I was doing 333 minutes...WHAT?!? I didn't even realize it had increased that much! Wow! 187 extra minutes in 9 weeks! That's kind of cuckoo! LOL!! Of course I was probably only eating about 6 dozen egg whites then...now it's anywhere from 10-14 a week! Oh my! How things change!
I ADDED A NEW PAGE!!! Check it out! It's a work in progress but I've been working on it so long and I just keep not putting up because it's not complete. It's kind of a fun page so I thought I'd share it with you.
Meals for the day:
1) Egg whites and oatmeal - plain and simple - but why is that so tasty sometimes?
2) Rhubarb protein muffins!
3) Crunch A Munch salad with shrimp and pork on the side
4) Zucchini loaf
Still to be eaten:
5) STEAK!!!!! with mushrooms!!! Oh, man...I can't WAIT!!
6) Salad with canned tuna soaked in balsamic vinegar - ever tried it? Tasty! I mean it ain't steak but hey! It's still pretty good!
7) Just guess...got it? Ding, ding, ding...that's right folks...Chocolate Protein Cake!!! I think I may be trying a little extra something with it but if I do, you'll be the first to know!
Tonight it's back, bis and abs! Then 40 more minutes of cardio. Woot woot!! Should be good though. My energy's pretty good today so I think I'm good to go!
I've been practicing my posing whenever I can. Often when I go to the bathroom at work I wash my hands then practice all my poses before heading back to work. Ha ha! One time I'm going to get caught and that will be awkward but so far so good...thank goodness for double doors to the bathroom!!! It feel more and more comfortable. And I always thought my stripper heels were comfortable but they're also getting more comfortable...hmmmm.....do I see a career change in the future?!? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope you're all having a bright and cheery day! Until tomorrow then, enjoy the rest of your day!
“There is one thing one has to have: either a soul that is cheerful by nature, or a soul made cheerful by work, love, art, and knowledge.” ~Friedrich Nietzsche (German classical Scholar, Philosopher and Critic of culture, 1844-1900)
2 comments:
Do you really practice at the office, in the bathroom??? I DO THAT TOO!!!! ahahahahahha I got caught one time... oh man, that was embarassing. I pretended I was sore from training and wanted to stretch my back :( Silly me... To get caught again, I would say it nice and clear: I'm a figure competitor and I'm getting ready to win !!! :) :) :)
Oh yes, my sister, I sure do! That's so funny that we both do that!!! LOL!! Hope you're doing well. Have a great day today!
Post a Comment