So, yesterday I was 100% on but I needed to add a little food in there since I was STARVING between Meals 3 and 4. So I added 1/4 cup oatmeal and 1/2 scoop protein powder. I also did my HIIT on the stepmill instead of the elliptical. So yeah for me! The plan is working! Hahahaha!
TUESDAY'S PLAN
MEALS:
1) 1 scoop protein, 1 cup spelt flakes
2) 4 egg whites, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 4 walnuts
3) Quest Bar, 1 apple, 1/4 cup oatmeal
4) Brown rice, pork chops, veggie medley - yummy!
5) 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1 T PB
6) Spaghetti squash and tilapia
7) One Minute Chocolate Protein Cake with 1 T peanut butter
WEIGHTS:
Back
Bis
Abs
Haven't really decided on specific workout. Will have to fill you in on that tomorrow.
CARDIO:
30 minutes steady state incline treadmill walking post-training
I'll check back later or tomorrow. On to Tuesday we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment