1) Write my plan on my blog each day - including meals, training, and cardio
2) Follow up the next day with how well I stuck to my plan the day before
3) Eat 7 meals a day on weekdays and at least 6 on weekends
4) Out of those 47 meals, 2 can be refuels!! WOOHOO!!
5) Plan my weekend meals just like I do during the week - hard for me to do
6) Increase my veggie intake - yeah, I've been slacking!!
I think that about sums it up so on to the plan for today!
MEALS:
1) 1/2 scoop protein, 1/4 cup oats
2) 4 egg whites, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 15 almonds
3) Quest Bar, 1 apple
4) Spicy Kamut Salad with 4 oz pork chops
5) 1/2 cup yogurt, 1/2 scoop protein powder, 1/4 cup oatmeal
6) Chicken sausage with peppers & onions, and a veggie medley
7) Pumpkin souffle (1 scoop protein, 2-4 packets stevia, 1/4 t baking soda, 2 egg whites, pumpkin pie seasoning or cinnamon) with 1 T NuttZo
WEIGHTS:
Shoulders
1) DB Shoulder Press (negatives)3x12
2) Single Arnold Press 3x8
3) Single Side Lat Raise 3x12
4) Machine Shoulder Press Dropset then 10 pulses at end
5) Overhead Shoulder Press with Bar - dropset 2 times and superset with side lat raises 10reps
6) 10 burpies
7) 10 inchworms
CARDIO:
20 minutes HIIT on elliptical
So meals 1 - 3 are checked already, weights are DONE! Woohoo! I just have my HIIT tonight and 4 more meals to get right. I can DO THIS!! Who's with me here?
Do you all have your February goal? Care to share? Let's do it! This is OUR month!
“Reduce your plan to writing. The moment you complete this, you will have definitely given concrete form to the intangible desire.” ~Napolean Hill
No comments:
Post a Comment