So just to wrap up my week of HIGH RESPONSIBILITY!!! Yesterday was good except for the "Attack of the Killer Caramels"!!! Yes, I got hit by the caramels I make and ended up eating about SIX of them! OY!!! Oh well. I guess that was my Happy Valentine's to me! Hahaha!
I'm back on track as usual. I went to bed a little late last night so decided to put off the workout till tonight. I will be working out my shoulders at home. I'm not a big fan of Monday night workouts in the gym. You get a lot of the "I drank way too much" and "Man, did I eat like a pig" group showing up on Mondays. It makes for general craziness and mayhem in the gym. So I think me and my friendly dumbbells at home are going to hook up and enjoy our workout together as well as some jump rope HIIT after.
I had a really great weekend. Very nice and relaxing. I had some downtime yesterday which I think I really needed. So I'm ready for my week. Let's get this party started. I'm not going to write my plan for each day this week but I will keep you updated with what I did each day or at least every other day. I've GOT to stay on track. It's highly important!!!
Hope all of you are sticking to and enjoying working on your plans for the year. Goals, plans, workouts, meals, happiness, love, and kindness. Let's keep it going! Woohoo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment