Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Shoulders & Upper Chest...CHECK!!

Gotta love taking an extra rest day! Good for the mind and GREAT for the body! That is what I thought this morning. I got up and was wrestling with the thought of getting right back in bed. But since I didn't work out yesterday I knew I had to get up or ELSE! LOL! So I did just that. I got up, had my shake with instant oats, got dressed and headed to the gym. Got to the gym and guess what?!? Oh, yes, you all know this one I'm sure...NO IPOD!!!! Oh boy! And wouldn't you know it? Just last week I was thinking I needed to charge my Shuffle just in case I forget my iPod some day! But did I? No, I forgot all about it! So no music. So sad...:-( :-( :-( But fear not! I put on my Shuffle and headphones anyway. I don't need to be bothered with other people thinking I can hear them. Hee hee. And guess what happened? I had a FANTASTIC workout! Hmph! Who would have thought?

Here's my Shoulders & Upper Chest Workout:
3 sets of 8 for all:
DB Shoulder Press
Front Raise with Cable
Single Side Lat Raise
Machine Shoulder Press
Rear Delt Flyes
Arnold Press
Pushups off DBs (3x12)
Incline Chest Press

So I felt good after my workout and so far I've had 2 meals, well 1 1/2. I'm feeling good. I think I really killed myself on Saturday's workout and needed that extra day of rest. Feeling much better today so it's time to KNOCK IT OUT!!!!

Oh! And last night I made myself an Orange Rum Protein Shake! OMG! It was ridiculously good! I'm tellin' ya! If you want to add some great flavor with no fat or calories then go for the Bakery Emulsions from LorAnn Oils! You will NOT be disappointed. I used the Orange and Rum Emulsions in my shake last night with some almond butter! I'm salivating as I type this! Memories...like the corners of my mind...HAHAHAHA!!!!

Bakery Emulsions from LorAnn Oils -the loves of my life



“You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.” ~George Lorimer

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.” ~Winston Churchhill

No comments: