Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tuesday's Eval and Wednesday's Plan! (and my back workout)

Yesterday I was spot on! Meals were exactly as planned except I had walnuts in stead of PB at Meal 5, added 1 T olive oil to Meal 6 along with a tomato and some fresh grated parmesan - YUMMY! I also did my steady state cardio on the elliptical since there were NO available treadmills! Oh well!

My BACK/BIS/ABS ended up being this:
Assisted pull-ups 3x12 70#
Seated Lat pulldown with V-bar 3x12 70#
Hammer Strength Single Arm Lat Pulldown underhand grip 3x12 35# each side
Seated cable row with V-bar 3x12 70#
SS with Hip thrusts (rockets) for abs 3x20
Straight arm lat pulldown w/ rope
SS with V-ups 3x15
DB bicep curls - 21's
SS with decline ab cruch w/ 10# plate 3x15
Cable bicep curls 3x12
Hanging leg raises - 10 front and 5 each side - 3x

WEDNESDAY'S PLAN

MEALS:
1) 1 scoop protein, 1/4 cup oats
2) Zucchini brownies, 1 oz cocoa almonds - yummy!
3) Brown rice, 4 oz tilapia, veggie medley
4) 4 egg whites, 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1/4 avocado & salsa
5) 1 Erin's Cranberry Orange Cereal Bar, 1/2 cup yogurt
6) Spaghetti squash with tomatoes and broccoli and/or artichokes and tilapia
7) Protein smoothie & 10 pecans

WEIGHTS:
Hams and Glutes
Lying Ham Curls (glute focus) 4x10 60#
Butt blaster 3x10 60#
Smith machine squats 2x15 - 20# super low staying low
Cable deadlift 85# 3x12 superset with Bulgarian split squat 10# 3x10 each leg

Lying ham curls (ham focus) 3x10 60#
One-leg bench squat (super deep) 3x10 - new exercise to me and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this exercise - some serious glute activation!
Hip Thrusts with 25# plate - 3x15

CARDIO:
20 minutes HIIT post-training - 15 minutes jump rope (1 minute jump 3060second rest) and 5 minutes spin bike sprints (30 second sprint & 30 second active recovery)

So I'm done with weights and cardio and already knocked off 2 meals! Woohoo!! I am on a roll this week! Yahoo!!! Really enjoying setting my goal and sticking with it. It feels REALLY GREAT!

Make your day AWESOME!

No comments: