Sunday, February 13, 2011

Saturday's Eval and Sunday's Plan!

Well, it's good to write up your plan even if it's at 4 something in the afternoon, right?!? I just was lazy today so I didn't get this posted earlier. Yesterday I was right on target with everything except all were a little delayed so I actually only ate 5 meals and not 6. No big deal. Still almost ate everything anyway since I had TWO of my cereal bars at meal 3 instead of ONE. And who do I think I'm kidding about the 30-40 minutes of inline skating? I know I almost always go for an hour. I think I just get carried away because I love it so! And guess what? My legs and glute-ham tie-in are feeling it today for sure!!!

It was a really beautiful day here yesterday and I got to reap the benefits by being out in that gorgeous sun and just soaking it all up. Even bladed down to the beach, well I mean Ocean Avenue overlooking the beach. It was GORGEOUS!!!!! Then guess what? My BF surprised me last night and took me out since he knew I had a refuel meal. We went to Shamshiri (Persian restaurant). It was sooooo delish! So flavorful and yummy. We had some eggplant dish that wasn't babaganoush. It was something else with caramelized onions and kashk (yogurt whey). I think it was called Kashk-e Bademjan. Then we also had some chicken koobideh, beef koobideh, and beef kabob. Delicious! And their saffron rice is amazing served with the grilled onions, peppers, and tomatoes. Yum! Okay, on to today!

MEALS:
1) 1/2 cup yogurt, 2 Erin's Cranberry Orange Cereal Bar
2) Blueberry protein shake, 1 Ezekiel English muffin with 1 T NuttZo PF and 1 t butter!
3) 1/4 cup brown rice with 1 serving Traci's Thai Crockpot Chicken
4) Quest bar
5) Crunch a Munch salad, 4 oz tilapia
6) 3 egg whites, 1/4 cup oatmeal, 1 spicy jalapeno chicken sausage


WEIGHTS:
REST!!

CARDIO:
REST!!

That about sums it up. Great weekend. Nice day for relaxing and just doing not a lot of anything. Yep, it was a nice weekend! Hope you all had the same!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay rest day! The Persian restaurant sounds DELICIOUS! :)

Erin said...

I know. Yay for rest day indeed!!!! Ooh, yes, the Persian was VERY delicious!