Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday...Wonderful Wednesday!!!

So I just looked at my post from yesterday. That was kind of funny, wasn't it? I mean I just didn't really finish my entry. So unlike me! Ha ha!! So today I will write a complete entry. What do you think of that?

Got up bright and early again this morning. Headed to the gym for 40 minutes of steady state cardio on the treadmill 4.4-5.0 at 12.5-15% incline. It felt good to do that for a change. It's been a while since I did steady state for that long on ONE machine. Nice way to get my day started. Today is a REST day from training so I get to relax tonight! Yeah!

My meals have been good so far today:
1) 5 egg whites topped with Bac'Uns and cherry tomatoes, 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ applesauce and walnuts
2) 5 egg whites as Meal 1, 1/2 cup oatmeal with almond milk, stevia and cinnamon
3) 1/2 cup cottage cheese mixed with 1/2 cup applesauce and sprinkled with 1/2 cup Kashi Go Lean Crunch - yummy combo!!!

There will be more food as the day goes on but so far so good. It's a beautiful day and I'm in a great place in my mind. You should all come join me. It's nice in here! LOL!

Have a fantastic day and keep on keeping on! And for those of you that are training today, please do a little extra for me and I promise to rest a little extra for you!!

  
Don't let your mind bully your body into believing it must carry the burden of its worries. ~Astrid Alauda

No comments: