Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A little sick but getting back to normal...I think

So today I didn't work out because I'm feeling a little under the weather. I slept in a lot and then slept some more after I had been awake for a couple of hours. Then I felt slightly better but then I went to Trader Joe's and felt worse again. We'll see what tomorrow holds. So today, workout was nonexistent and food was weird BUT I made the yummiest dinner EVER!!!!! It was so very delicious! Here are my meals today just to entertain you and appease me of my guilt for torturing my body with not enough food choices! LOL!!!

1) 2 cups puffed kamut with protein powder "milk", some dried cranberries and 2 T walnut pieces
2) Deli-made chicken noodle soup (that barely had any noodles left) with additional chicken (about 5 oz) and 2 slices olive bread (I know...I'm a danger to myself!!!)
3) Slice of olive bread with butter - please note above comment!!! - I was saving myself from myself by finishing the loaf
4) Might "Brown" Smoothie? - I needed some antioxidants so I added some things that made my might green smoothie mighty brown!! aloe vera juice, apple cider vinegar, spinach, cucumbers, celery, bell pepper, mint, frozen cranberries, frozen cherries, cacao nibs, stevia
5) 2 pork chops with Smoky Spicy Mashed Cauliflower!!! - Please try this recipe. You will die. It's so incredibly delicious, creamy, smoky. To die for!!
6) Probably going to be Pumpkin Souffle - what can I say? I'm addicted.

I need to have something else but I also need to get to bed soon. Hopefully tomorrow I'll wake up feeling 100%. I definitely need to repeat this ridiculously good dinner. I am definitely having that for at least one meal tomorrow and maybe 2. And then I'm going to buy the ingredients all over again so I can make even more of the same. It's THAT good!!!

Hope you are all having a nice November so far! Here's to another day. Enjoy your evening.

No comments: