Monday, November 8, 2010

It's already been broughten...LOL!!

So, my Monday bring it really brought it! I was up and at 'em before me alarm and off to the gym I went. I got in 40 minutes of fasted cardio. 20 minutes on the stepmill at level 10 speed training. Then it was onto the treadmill at 4.4-5.0 and 15% incline entire time. Yep, I was back on it! I had a nice relaxing and meditative stretch and then it was home for breakfast and showering, etc.

My meals today:
1) Kabocha protein shake, 1/3 cup oatmeal with a couple tablespoons of homemade applesauce
2) 1/2 cup oatmeal w/ 1/4 cup homemade applesauce, 5 egg whites w/ homemade salsa - Yummy!
3) 1/3 cup oatmeal w/ UVAB & 1 t coconut oil, 5 egg whites w/ Iris's homemade salsa - THANKS Iris!
4) 4 oz turkey taco meat, 1 1/2 spelt tortillas, 1 sugar-free creamsicle
5) 1/2 cup Voskos w/ 1/2 scoop protein and 1-2 T pumpkin and 1/4 cup oatmeal
6) Thai Basil Chicken and 1/4 cup brown rice - forgotten how GOOD that is!! Oh boy!
7) Chocolate Protein Cake w/ 1 T NuttZo - also forgotten how good THAT is! YUMMY!!

I trained shoulders tonight. It felt great but I remember why I started lifting in the mornings instead of at night. The gym is just crazy crowded at night and especially on Monday nights! At any rate, this is what I did:
DB Shoulder Press 20# 3x12
Single Side Lat Raise 20# 3x12
Front Raise w/ plate 25# 3x12
Rear Delt fly DB 15# 3x12
Push up off DB 3x12
Incline Chest Fly 15# 3x12
Hip raises 3x20
Hanging Leg raises 2x15
Hanging leg raises obliques 2x10 each side

Great workout! Great food (except I definitely need more veggies tomorrow! I'll work on that!) And great relaxation and chitchat tonight. Just a great day all the way around!!! LOVE it when you're ready for the week to start! Woot woot!!!! 

2 comments:

Claudine said...

YOU'RE A KILLER!!!!!! ;)

Erin said...

Thanks Ms. Claudine!!! I MISS YOU on Gina's site! Can't wait for the new year just to hear what wise things you have to say on there! Glad to see you here! xoxo