This week didn't start off well and I ate too much over the weekend and followed that up during the week. So, to be honest, my weight is up but that's okay. I'm not worried about it because it's weight and you know how I feel about that. But I know I ate too many things that aren't really on my plan over the past week. But this weekend I'm getting back on track. I'm going to straighten up my place and start my Monday off organized and level-headed and most importantly, with a plan of attack. You know the old adage - Fail to plan...plan to fail? Yeah, I understand that saying completely this week. Because THAT, my dear friends, is pretty much what happened to me. So, next week, I will be having a plan, making some goals and knocking them out. Whaddya think of THAT? Impressive, huh? I thought so! LOL!!!!
Last night I had a really nice night. I went on a hot date with my BF. We went to Reel Inn in Malibu. I love that place. It's a restaurant you can eat at even while you're doing a prep. During my prep I went there and had grilled tuna and salad and steamed veggies. Last night I got Cajun grilled trout and salad and steamed veggies. They have yummy salsa and lots of lemons. And guess what else? This place even has Stevia in the Raw packets for your drinks!!! How great is that? So it's a great place to go eat. You can eat clean like I did or you can get a little dirty - french fries, rice, white potatoes, etc. or if you want you can get super dirty and just have fish and chips!!! With tartar sauce!! Now THAT'S dirty!
Well, after dinner which we ate outside because it was so beautiful, we went to the beach and sat on some rocks and watched the dark ocean, listened to the waves. My BF was in shorts and a t-shirt...me in capris and a long-sleeved T...YES, it is November!!! Is that crazy or what? I thought so too. Great meal, great relaxation, great company, great conversation = great night!
Today I was late getting out of bed, late to my chiropractor and late to work. So that's pretty good because at least I was consistent!! At any rate, I made it through my day and my chiropractor helped straighten me up but Aunt Flo came and so I'm in some pretty good pain today. I was going to work out tonight but now I'm not. I'm just going to take it easy. I just am not feeling the workout. Tomorrow will be a new and fresh day for me and I'll be able to start right in with my LEGS day! Yeah!
So, it's off to the weekend I go and come Monday...you better WATCH OUT because I am going to be on fire and there will be no stopping me then!!!! Have a great weekend and stay safe! Hope everyone's week turned out well or at least as you planned (or didn't)!!!
I was just looking for a quote for falling off the wagon as I feel my week was and found this article in TIME: It seems quite apropos so I thought I would let you all read it. With the new year right around the corner and people making New Year's Resolutions they won't stick to, maybe this article will help you stick to your goals no matter how many times you "fall off the wagon".
“I have walked that long road to freedom. I have tried not to falter; I have made missteps along the way. But I have discovered the secret that after climbing a great hill, one only finds that there are many more hills to climb." ~Nelson Mandela
So here's to REGROUP WEEKEND! CHEERS!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment