As you all know I took a break this week from the gym, the regimen, planned things like meals, sleep, workout...etc. And guess what? It has paid off BIG TIME!! I woke up early this morning and had my first meal - protein shake with 1/4 cup oats while I was on G-Chat with Gina and Liz!! Great way to start my day and got me even more pumped for my workout. Then I headed to the gym for Glutes and Hams and 40 minutes of cardio!!! WOOT WOOT!!!
While I was doing my workout though I was amazed at how present I was. I had my mind in my workout THE ENTIRE TIME!!! It was no joke! Every single rep I was present, in the moment, squeezing my muscle and feeling it! It's been a long time since I've had THAT kind of mental strength during a workout and boy, oh boy, does it make a difference? I LOVED it!!! It rocked my world. YES!! The break paid off BIG BIG time!!!!!!!
Second meal down too and into the shower I go. I get to hang out with my friend today and then tonight we have some pretty serious cleaning to do for my houseguest that's coming this week. Here come the holidays. Are you mentally and physically prepared? I can truly say that NOW I am. I am coming back super strong and feeling like a million bucks! Woohoo!!!! Have a great day!
Hams and Glutes Workout today:
-Lying Ham Curl (glute focus) 50# 1st set then 60# 3x10
-Butt Blaster 3x12 60#
-Straight Leg Deadlift w/cable 3x15 57.5#
-Bulgarian Split Squat w/ 10# plate 3x15
-SM Squats 40# 3x10 plus 5 low pulses
-Bent Leg Butt Squeeze w/ Ball 3x15
-Lying Ham Curl (ham focus) 3x12 50# then 10 pulses and hold for 10 at the end!
Remember, if you want a caramel sample, send me your name and address!!
No comments:
Post a Comment