I've had almost all my meals by this point but this is the meal I just finished. Doesn't it look delicious?
Oh, believe me, it WAS!!! This is just 4 oz of dover sole. I put it in some egg white and then some herb and garlic seasoned brown rice flour. Sprayed my pan with olive oil spray and cooked it. Put a little lemon juice on top along with some fresh chopped parsley. To die for!!! Really? This is contest prep food? Yes!!! 100% approved by Gina! Of course I also had green beans after I finished the fish. I couldn't wait nor concentrate on veggies until this goodness had found its way to my tummy! LOL!
So today was leg day along with stepmill split into morning and post-training. Whew! I was feeling it on round 2! That's for sure. Everything was tired! My training was hard today too. I had to keep checking the weight stack to make sure I didn't put the pin in the wrong weight! Ridiculous! Well, it will get better I'm sure.
Meals today:
1) Spelt flakes and protein powder "milk" - YUMMY! Oh, spelt flakes how I have missed thee this week!!!
2) Egg whites, oatmeal and STRAWBERRIES!! - again YUMMY!
3) Ground chicken breast and "refried" black beans made with black beans, garlic, onion and chicken broth with pico de gallo
4) Tilapia, brown rice and salad
5) Oatmeal and protein shake (made with my yummiest green tea ever!!!)
6) "Breaded" dover sole as pictured above and my green beans!
7) Will be an egg white veggie omelet
Until tomorrow, I'm signing off! Hope everyone had a fantastic day! Tomorrow is right around the corner!
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain

No comments:
Post a Comment