Thursday, June 3, 2010

Rest Day!!

Now when I say rest I don't mean it like I used to!!! No, not at all! Before rest meant I did nothing. I woke up in the morning and took my shower, ate my breakfast and relaxed before heading off to work and then come home to rest/relax some more. Oh boy! Those are definitely the "good ol' days"!!!!

The good thing is that it IS a rest day. I still was up early this morning and on the treadmill for 45 minutes at 4.7 on 15% incline. I actually wanted to be on the stepmill but alas, there were only 2 and they were both taken. So now I have many days of stepmill ahead of me (at least 4!). I'll be able to do it though. It will just be a matter of getting ON the stepmill.

So I worked out, went to work and now I'm home. I'll be able to eat my final meal at about 8:30 and then I get to hit the sack! I'm tired. I didn't sleep well for the past two nights so I really need my sleep and that's what's happening tonight.

These are my meals for today:
1) Spelt flakes with protein powder "milk" and Voskos yogurt
2) Egg whites and oatmeal
3) Brown rice medley and turkey w/ pico de gallo
4) Spelt flakes with protein powder "milk"
5) Tilapia with oil-free tabouli and green beans
6) Shirataki noodles with shrimp and asparagus and MORE tabouli and olive oil
7) Will be egg white veggie omelet and some almonds or walnuts...hmmm...which it will be?


Meal 6 - Shiritaki noodles with shrimp, asparagus, tabouli, olive oil
So that's about it for me. It's off to wash dishes and pack meals for tomorrow and it's going to be a great night of sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Until tomorrow then! Have a fantastic evening.


 “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life’s about creating yourself.” ~ George Bernard Shaw

No comments: