Went to see my chiropractor on Tuesday. She put me back together. My shoulder was out of place. And my neck a little so I'm all straightened up. I go back there again tomorrow for one more "fixin'" and then I'm good to go she said. Awesome!! She really got in there and massaged the heck out of my lats and scapula. It hurt so good! LOL!
So I'm back to my normal ol' self. Tuesday I did 50 minutes on the stepmill for my AM cardio and I didn't have any PM cardio. I also got in a great back workout with some biceps and abs thrown in for good measure. Yesterday I did 30 minutes AM cardio (walking on treadmill at 4.4-4.8 and 15% incline) and bike sprints for about 30 minutes followed by PM cardio (30 minutes on stepmill at level 9!). I was hyped up and really could have done more but I think my little friend (my knee) couldn't handle more. This morning it was up and at 'em again to hit the treadmill for a "variety" workout - mixed up workout of incline fast walking, sprints, and jogging. It was FANTASTIC!! So nice to give my mind a break. It felt so awesome! Those of you that know me know I'm not much of a runner but it felt good this morning, that's for sure!
My eating has been ON since Sunday and I feel so much better. I made a couple of new things last night that I will post later today or definitely this weekend. One is my Crunch 'N' Munch Salad, also a turkey meatloaf (haven't tasted yet so not sure if I will like it) and my new find and favorite personal size chocolate cake - to die for! I also made some Mashed Cauliflower Tuesday night that I got to eat yesterday and that will go very well with my meatloaf today! Yummy! I can post that recipe too. Wow! I have a lot of work to do already!
Meals today:
1) Spelt flakes with protein powder "milk" made with Paradise Green Tea...yum!!
2) Egg whites with Crunch N Munch Salad!! and oatmeal with cinnamon...slurp! Delish!
3) Will be turkey meatloaf with mashed cauliflower and rice
...can't remember what the rest will be but it's a good food day so I know it will be good!!
Here's to another STUPENDOUS DAY!! Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment