Well, to be honest, yesterday I was worn out...washed up...exhausted...tired...worn out...oh, wait, did I say that already?! ? LOL!!!
The truth of the matter is that I was tired, very tired but I don't know why really. I wasn't too tired during the day but I didn't nap at lunch, yes, my own fault and I think that just threw me off. So by the time I finished heading out to the gym to train and then did my cardio I was BEAT!!! Very, very tired!
Yep! That's how I felt! I came home, ate and was sitting in front of the TV. At some point in my TV watching zone-out mode I thought...WOW! I haven't moved at all for at least the last 10-15 minutes. Not at all! Wow! I must be tired!!!!
But today...now THAT'S a new and different day! I have much better energy today! Got in bed early and slept like a baby. I LOVE my lavender neck wrap - heat in the microwave for 2 minutes and put it around my neck and it's off to slumber land! So awesome. So...great sleep and woke up with a fantastic attitude! What more could I ask for?
Got in the gym and hopped on my treadmill cruising away for 30 minutes. I was done lickety split and then did some stretching and tennis ball style accupressure! Then it was home for food and then food prep for the rest of the day and off to the shower. Feeling all fresh and clean I headed out to work. So far so good!
And I'm just about ready for my third meal. First meal was oatmeal and protein shake and my second was oatmeal with flax seed and egg whites with...what...you got it! Pico de gallo! Yummy!
That's about it for now. Just figured that the dichotomy between today and yesterday was so extreme I would share yesterday and give you a sprinkling of today's energy to help boost you up! Let's get this day! Woohoo!!!
Make it a great day!!! Enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment