Okay, so last night I had to do some catchup on cooking and boy did I do it? I made a double batch of my Thai Basil Chicken but contest prep friendly so no oil but chicken broth instead! Look at that! Awesome!!
 |
| Nicely proportioned in 4 and 5 oz servings (yep! 8 meals total!!!) |
 |
| Ready for the fridge and freezer |
Do you think that will last long? I doubt it. I didn't add the veggies but sauteed them separately so that I will be able to add them in as needed. Yummy! Can't wait. I also pan fried some pork chops. So delish! Last night I ate that with my caponata I made the other day. I need to post that recipe! I'll do that later, probably not tonight. At any rate last night I finally plunked down on my couch at around 9:30!! That was to eat my final meal and chill. Right before bed I thought I had better practice my posing. Like I said before this is not NEARLY as easy as it appears! So I did that for about 5 minutes. I feel better about it and I think I'm getting it down. I'm trying to practice about 5 minutes every day so it will just be second nature by the time the show is here.So clearly I wasn't in bed on time. Oh well. Tonight will be different. Last night I also got wrapped up in my book so I don't even know when I went to sleep because it was so good.
Lesson Learned: So one thing I have definitely learned about me and working out is that I just have a much better cardio workout in the evening. I don't know why but I do. Since I'm doing an equal amount of cardio in the morning and evenings now I can really tell a difference. The morning I just kind of slog through and then the evening workouts are really awesome! I enjoy them and they go by quite quickly. And I'm always at a higher level than I would be in the morning. Just all around much more effective and better workout for me
So at any rate, I'm off to bed soon. Again still late to bed! Ugh! I don't learn my lesson! I just won't read very long tonight though and tomorrow I just have cardio in the am and pm and no weights so I will just relax tomorrow night, have a little downtime so don't be waiting by your computers for an update from me. I doubt there will be one!!
I'll try to write more on Thursday though and you know me I'll get you all caught up come the weekend! Hope you're all having a great week and I'll see you here again soon!
“The difference between school and life? In school, you're taught a lesson and then given a test. In life, you're given a test that teaches you a lesson.” ~Tom Bodett (yes, of the Motel 6 fame - "This is Tom Bodett...we'll leave the light on.")
No comments:
Post a Comment