I had a great day today. I got up in the wee hours for my morning cardio - 30 minutes on the treadmill at 4.4-4.8 and 10-15% incline. I came home and ate my first meal. I worked and then it was back to the gym. Isn't it funny? I realized the other day that I'm at the gym every 12 hours! Yes, every 12...what a life I have, huh? But I'm quickly approaching my goal and I'm very proud of myself for sticking with it as well as I have. Again, not that's it's been easy but it's been simple having everything laid out for me from my meals to my workouts, my sleep, water intake, etc. Okay, not the sleep and water intake...I got those on my own but I know if I don't get enough sleep I can't accomplish my daily, weekly, monthly or FINAL goal so those are things I have to do for myself to accomplish my goals! So I'm really getting better at setting and accomplishing goals.
My meals for today:
1) Matcha green tea protein waffles
2) Zucchini loaf
3) Crunch A Munch with tilapia and 1/2 cup brown rice
4) Zucchini pancakes with egg whites (see recipe below)
5) Mexican style turkey meatloaf, tomato slices, 1/4 cup brown rice
6) Tilapia and radishes on the side
7) Will be April's Chocolate Protein Cake!!! Yummy!!! You must try it. It literally takes 1 minute to cook it and maybe 30 seconds to make it...please try it! It's DELISH!!!!
Zucchini Pancakes
I'm on a roll. You just can't stop me now!! LOL! These are delish and if you have carbs in your meal then make these. They're so yummy! My goal was to make something crispy but that really doesn't work with these so I settled for not crispy. So, they're not crispy but boy are they tasty!
Pancakes (2 servings - about 15 pancakes):
2 zucchini, grated
2 tablespoons red onion, grated
3 egg whites
1/2 cup oat flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
salt and pepper to taste
Mix all together well. Heat skillet over medium high heat and spray with olive oil spray. Drop by heaping tablespoon spreading into a circle with back of spoon. Cook about 2 minutes or so then flip and cook about 2 minutes on other side or until golden brown. Serve warm with dipping sauce.
Dipping sauce:
rice vinegar
low sodium soy sauce
Optional: chopped green onions, sesame seeds
Mix about equal parts together. Add green onions and sesame seeds if desired.
For my 4th meal, I cooked my egg whites and then I put them in the pancakes taco style and dipped in dipping sauce. TASTY!

No comments:
Post a Comment