Friday, June 18, 2010

It's Friday? Wha-what?!? Where does the time go????

Really! I can't believe how busy I am these days. And when I'm not busy I'm making a concerted effort to really relax and unwind. Yesterday I was on the go from 5:30am until 8:30pm! Crazy!!!

But I did manage time for a massage...aaaaahhhhhh...gotta love the massage! It really helped opened up my chest and made my shoulder area feel looser in general. Great!

Yesterday I had quite the leg workout! Whew! Gina gave me a new leg workout and it was TOUGH!! I really liked it though because I enjoy working my legs. Let's see...my favorite body parts to work are shoulders and legs and glutes!! I think I like biceps least. They're just NOT that exciting.

I just wanted to give you a quick update. Hope you all are finishing out your work week with a smile and a fantastic attitude! I'll update more over the weekend! Stay safe and be cool!


“I think self-awareness is probably the most important thing towards being a champion.” ~Billie Jean King (American Tennis Player considered to be one of the greatest female tennis players in history. b.1943)

No comments: