Monday, June 21, 2010

12 WEEKS OUT!! - 2 days ago!

Well, my weekend didn't quite go as planned. I ate something Friday night that either didn't agree with me or gave me a little food poisoning. At any rate, I felt less than great waking up Saturday. But I got up and headed to the gym for my cardio but my workout was really sub-par and I just felt like I was going through the motions. It was not good. I had to take my car in for an oil change so I did that after my workout and then came home. I didn't feel good so I went to sleep and spent most of the day feeling queasy and sleeping so that was a loss of a weekend day! And I have to say that sucked but oh well.

Yesterday I tried to catch up on everything I didn't get around to on Saturday but I was still behind by the time I went to sleep. So I got off to a kind of bad start for the week. I did get up and did my cardio this morning and felt pretty good but something's wrong with my shoulder and the pain is not good. I'm going to my chiropractor tomorrow to see what's up with it. Hopefully she'll be able to tell me what's up. It kind of feels like bone rubbing bone or a nerve is getting pinched. Not really sure but it hurts like a mother so I'm not happy about that. I'm trying to stay positive and taking it easy. I'm icing it and tonight I'm taking Advil and we'll see where we stand tomorrow.

I'm going to head to bed now but I just wanted to let you know where I went over the weekend. The week can only get better so here's to me! Onward and upward!!!

This quote always makes me feel better and gives me a little lift and smile. Hope you enjoy it!



If you are feeling sad, imagine that you're sitting in a glass filled with bonbons and a marshmallow holds your hand.

No comments: