Tuesday, May 4, 2010

So it begins...MONDAY, MAY 24th!!!!!

I got word from my coach today. That is when the insanity will begin. I'm so looking forward to the challenge and I'm so glad I picked Gina for my coach and she also picked me. Yes, it's a two way street! It's going to be quite an adventure and I'm so glad you're all going to come along with me to see what's happening. I'm going to be busy but I'm definitely going to blog my way through it. I know most of you thought that word would be slog but NO, it's blog! LOL! The blogging seems to relieve my stress so I'm definitely going to keep doing it all through my prep. I don't know what my mental state will be towards the end since I've been reading other people's entries on their blogs and it just sounds like you become an emotional basketcase so let's just see what happens!

At any rate, I deviated a little from my regular routine today since I bought some Indo-Row classes that are expiring so I used one of them tonight. If you've never tried that class and have it in your neighborhood, I suggest you try it. It's a FANTASTIC workout for your butt, legs, back, shoulders...AND it's low impact so easy on your joints and the sound the machine makes really makes you think you're rowing on water. Very cool invention, great class and great energy. Here's a video so you can get an idea.



 Tomorrow it's back on track and back to normal routine. I'm going in for a session with my Structural Integration practitioner tomorrow. I just feel a little off and I'm sure he can help me out. So lucky to have these different people in my life that help me, support me, inspire me and care about me. I feel fortunate!

I better get to bed. I'll post more tomorrow about my workouts and eating plans since I haven't been doing that lately. Hope you're all having a fantastic week and I'll write again soon! Until tomorrow, take good care of yourselves!

This is a quote in honor of my coach!




  
“Really great people make you feel that you, too, can become great.” ~Mark Twain




No comments: