Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday...mid-weeekend!

So, what have you done today? Was it a good day? Bad day? Fantastic day? Sad day? Did you get time to relax, to just be?

I did. I just took it easy today. It seems like I'm so on the go lately that when I get downtime, I really take it and don't do too much. Today I didn't do much really. Well, I still worked out my lower body and also walked on the treadmill. But other than that I took it easy. After all, May 24th is just around the corner so I might as well take it easy a little so I can really knock it out for 4 months! Whew! Four months of strict hardcore eating clean, working out, cooking, posing practice, blogging, etc. Yes, I'm very glad I chilled today! Good job me!

And tomorrow I will be chilling as well. I did some laundry today (actually in the middle of it right now). I'm going to go clean out my closet in a minute. It's that time. I haven't given anything away lately and I don't have enough room in my closet. Besides with my weight loss some things just don't look right and I might as well get rid of them. Someone else could use them even if I'm not.

Then it's off to bed, relax, read, sleep. And tomorrow will be here before you know it.

Enjoy your evening and the rest of your weekend.

No comments: