I ran into my neighbor today at lunch and she asked me if I had lost weight. I told her I had and she told me I look fantastic. Well, that's always nice to hear! She has known me for a long time so that was a very nice compliment.
I was talking to another friend of mine that was taking a licensing exam that she passed! CONGRATS!!! She told me I was a big help and I asked her how since I knew I hadn't studied for her. LOL! She said that before she took the exam she knew she needed to think positive thoughts so when she thought of positive people she thought of me and my blog and read about 80% of my blog before her exam to get her in the right frame of mind. That was a HUGE compliment.
The day keeps going well! I'm so glad I have great friends and family that surround me and are incredibly supportive! This journey is starting off with a bang. I feel good, I must admit.
My first 4 meals are down...just 3 more to go. I do my lower body workout today and that should be good. I did something that tweaked my back last night but at least that won't hurt my leg workout. I'm probably going to get home and eat two more meals and head to bed early. This pain in my back is kind of zapping my energy a little. So until tomorrow, have a grand old evening and take care of yourself, whatever that means to you. Do something nice to you and for you. You'll be happy you did.
1 comment:
Once again, THANK YOU for all your positive support! You are a great role model. You are a great friend. Good karma to you! I couldn't have passed without you and your amazing blog! Love, Angel
Post a Comment